Crisp bacon, cheddar cheese and eggs combine in a hearty casserole perfect for a holiday breakfast.Yield: 8 servings
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Research has found that high-quality protein, such as that in eggs, may help prevent muscle loss in aging adults.Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
Total Comments: 4
Post a Comment
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Coat a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Place croutons in casserole dish, and pour butter over croutons. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Mix milk, eggs and mustard in a bowl, and pour over cheese mixture. Sprinkle bacon crumbs on top.
- Bake for about 45 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts per Serving: Calories – 518, Total Fat – 37g, Sodium – 1231mg, Total Carbohydrates – 15.6g, Protein – 30g **Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.