Total Comments: 2
Post a Comment
- 1 bag frozen blueberries (about 3½ cups)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup raw or granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ cup boiling water
Tips & Notes
If you're not a blueberry fan, try this cobbler recipe with your fruit of choice.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread blueberries in ungreased 8 or 9-inch square baking dish or pan
- Sprinkle with cornstarch and drizzle with lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, ½ cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk and butter.
- Stir just until combined, not smooth.
- Drop mounds of dough onto blueberries and pour boiling water over dough and fruit.
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup sugar.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and blueberries are bubbly, 45-50 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts per Serving: Calories – 220, Total Fat – 5g, Sodium – 39mg, Total Carbohydrates – 41.9g, Protein – 2.7g **Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.