Go light, healthy and fresh with this simple salad featuring blueberries and cucumbers.Yield: 6 servings
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Fresh, antioxidant packed blueberries mix with cucumbers, which are a great source of potassium in this salad.Recipe Created By: U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council
Total Comments: 1
Post a Comment
Tips & Notes
Try serving this refreshing salad with grilled fish or meats.
- With a sharp knife, cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds with tip of a spoon.
- Cut into thin slices.
- In a large bowl, toss cucumber, blueberries, scallions and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, lime juice, and salt and pepper.
- Pour over the cucumber mixture and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 110, Fat – 7.6g, Dietary Fiber –1.5g, Protein – 2.5g, Vitamin C – 13%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.