- 3½ cups medium- or long-grain brown rice, cooked
- 1 large red Anjou pear, cored and diced
- ⅔ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 ounces gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2½ tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine rice, pear, onions, walnuts and cheese.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, salt and pepper together in a small bowl and pour over rice mixture.
- Toss lightly to blend all ingredients. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts per Serving: Calories – 422, Total Fat – 12.4g, Sodium – 94g, Total Carbohydrates – 69.2g, Protein – 9.9g **Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.