Grilled shrimp glazed with cider makes for a healthy and delicious main course.
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Recipe From: Illinois Farm Bureau Partners
Total Comments: 2
Post a Comment
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic and ginger. Saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add wine and reduce by half. Then add cider and reduce again by half. Add honey and jalapeno and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in oil, thyme and pepper. Set aside to cool.
- Thread shrimp on skewers and place on prepared grill. Generously brush top and sides with glaze. After about 2 minutes, turn skewers and brush them again with glaze.
- Cook another 2 minutes or until shrimp is just cooked through. Brush lightly with remaining glaze on all sides and serve immediately.