Total Comments: 22
Post a Comment
- 2 pounds white chocolate almond bark, broken into small pieces
- 1 pound dark chocolate almond bark, broken into small pieces
- 4 ounces German chocolate
- 1 ½ cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups (32 ounces) dry roasted peanuts, lightly salted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) whole roasted almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
Tips & Notes
Keep nuts as fresh as possible by storing them in the freezer in airtight bags or containers.
- Turn slow cooker on high and add the first six ingredients.
- Cook for 45 minutes (don't peek or stir).
- Reduce heat to low and cook one hour, stirring until all chocolate is melted. Add almond flavoring.
- Put into miniature Christmas muffin liners. Store in an airtight container or place on trays for holiday gifts.