This homemade chocolate candy is made in the slow-cooker. It’s a perfect gift idea or holiday party treat.Yield: 45-50 large pieces, or 80-100 small pieces
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Recipe Created By: Ann Throneberry
Recipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
Total Comments: 30
Post a Comment
- 1 pound white chocolate almond bark, broken into small pieces
- ½ pound chocolate almond bark, broken into small pieces
- 2 ounces German’s baking chocolate
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (16 ounces) dry roasted peanuts, lightly salted
- 1 cups (8 ounces) whole roasted almonds
- ½ teaspoon almond flavoring
Tips & Notes
Keep nuts as fresh as possible by storing them in the freezer in airtight bags or containers.
- Turn slow cooker on high, and add the first six ingredients.
- Cook for 45 minutes (don’t peek or stir).
- Reduce heat to low and cook one hour, stirring until all chocolate is melted. When chocolate is melted, stir in almond flavoring.
- Spoon into miniature muffin liners and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container or place on trays for holiday gifts.