A perfect gift for the coffee fanatic in your life.Difficulty Rating: Easy
Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston Catering
Recipe From: Illinois Farm Bureau Partners
Total Comments: None
Post a Comment
- 4 cups air-popped popcorn
- ½ cup espresso (or very strong coffee)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee
- Place the popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the coffee, sugar, corn syrup and butter in a heavy saucepan. Cook over a moderate heat to 280 degrees (measure with a candy thermometer).
- Add the ground coffee. Stir well and pour over the popped corn.
- Cool completely. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.