Total Comments: 3
Post a Comment
- 20 ounces vanilla baking chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 ½ cups crushed candy canes
- dash red food coloring
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease the foil.
- Combine the vanilla chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until almost melted. Remove from the heat and continue to stir until smooth.
- When chips are completely melted, stir in the peppermint extract, food coloring and crushed candy canes.
- Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours, and cut into squares.