Festive peppermint fudge is cool and bright just like the winter holidays.
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Recipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
Total Comments: 3
Post a Comment
- 3 1/3 cups (20 ounces) vanilla baking chips
- 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups crushed candy canes
- dash red food coloring
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease the foil.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the vanilla chips and sweetened condensed milk. Stir frequently until almost melted. Remove from the heat and continue to stir until smooth.
- When chips are completely melted, stir in the peppermint extract, food coloring and crushed candy canes.Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Chill for 2 hours, and cut into squares.