Total Comments: 1
Post a Comment
- 1 box moist lemon cake mix
- 1 (4-ounce) box lemon instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Tips & Notes
You can also bake key lime cake in mini Bundt cake pans – just reduce the cooking time by approximately 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 10-inch bundt pan.
- Combine all cake ingredients. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Bake 50-60 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes in pan.
- While cake is cooling, mix together glaze ingredients.
- Invert to cooling rack. Return back to clean bundt pan. Poke holes in warm cake and pour glaze over top of cake.