- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1½ cups self-rising flour
- cooking spray
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- ¼ cup peanuts, roasted and chopped
- ⅔ cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine first five ingredients in a bowl and beat with mixer on medium speed until combined. Spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife and stir into mixture.
3. Press mixture into a 9- x 12-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Spread marshmallow cream over dough and sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Cool completely.