Invite the neighbors over for this bruschetta, topped with olives, tomatoes, feta and red onion.
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Recipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
Total Comments: None
Post a Comment
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread pesto thinly on bread halves.
- Place the tomato slices on next, followed by the onion rings, provolone (or feta) cheese, and then the olives.
- Sprinkle each half with Parmesan.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes or just until bread starts to brown and the cheese melts.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and serve nice and hot.