Perfect for an easy, light meal, this quiche includes spinach and feta cheese.Yield: 4 servings
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Recipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
Total Comments: 6
Post a Comment
- Prick piecrust with a fork. Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 5-6 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Combine the eggs, milk, butter, flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, oregano and nutmeg in a bowl and mix well. Stir in the spinach, feta cheese and tomatoes.
- Spoon into the pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees until set in the middle, about 25-35 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve hot with fresh fruit and French bread.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 360, Fat – 27.3g, Dietary Fiber – 1.8g, Protein – 20.1g, Vitamin A – 149%, Vitamin C – 37%, Calcium – 43%, Iron – 18%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.