Total Comments: 5
Post a Comment
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ stick (¼ cup) butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ¾ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup well-drained tomatoes, chopped, optional
- Prick piecrust with a fork. Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 5-6 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Combine the eggs, milk, butter, flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, oregano and nutmeg in a bowl and mix well. Stir in the spinach, feta cheese and tomatoes.
- Spoon into the pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees until set in the middle, about 25-35 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve hot with fresh fruit and French bread.