- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 ¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease and flour muffin pan, or use paper liners.
- Mix together sugar, oil and eggs. Add pumpkin and water.
- In separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture, and mix together. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔ full with batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts per Serving: Calories – 188, Total Fat – 7.6g, Sodium – 123mg, Total Carbohydrates – 27.1g, Protein – 3.3g **Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.