Total Comments: 2
Post a Comment
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Tips & Notes
Choose bright green asparagus stalks with purple-tinged tips. Avoid wilted or limp stalks.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash asparagus and trim off tough ends. Place asparagus on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, rolling spears to coat evenly. Salt lightly.
- Roast until just barely tender, usually between 8 and 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the spears.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.