Total Comments: 5
Post a Comment
- 1 pound salmon fillet, cut into 1 1/4-inch strips
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups summer romaine lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- ¼ cup Caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup croutons
- 4 whole-grain wraps
Tips & Notes
• Chicken also works great in these wraps!
• Use a low-fat Caesar dressing to cut calories and reduce fat.
- Brush salmon strips with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill salmon pieces on well-oiled medium hot grill just until done, approximately 5 minutes.
- Toss lettuce with dressing, cheese and croutons.
- Place 1 cup of salad mixture in the center of 1 wrap. Top with 3 to 4 salmon strips. Fold in sides, then roll up like a burrito. Cut in half to serve.
- Repeat to make 4 wraps.