This summery, crowd-pleasing pasta dish utilizes fresh tomatoes and basil along with shrimp.Yield: 8 servings
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Tomatoes are filled with more than antioxidants vitamin A and C. They contain lycopene, a natural phytonutrient that may help reduce risk of prostate cancer.Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston Catering
Recipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
Total Comments: 1
Post a Comment
Tips & Notes
- Seed and chop tomatoes. In a large bowl, mix tomatoes with vinegar, basil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute 2 minutes.
- Add oil and garlic to the tomato mixture.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. When hot, add shrimp and saute until cooked through, approximately 2 minutes per side.
- At the same time, cook pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Toss tomato mixture with hot, cooked pasta.
- Top with shrimp and serve immediately.