Enjoy this classic spinach salad with bacon crumbles and a sweet raspberry dressing.Yield: 4 servings
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Spinach is a veritable superfood filled with nutrients and antioxidants for your immune system, eyes, bones, heart, brain and skin.Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston Catering
Recipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
Total Comments: 5
Post a Comment
- 8 cups baby spinach
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup almonds, lightly toasted and sliced
- ½ pint fresh raspberries
- ½ cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Put spinach in a bowl with bacon, green onions and almonds.
- Just before serving, add enough vinaigrette to coat the leaves and toss to mix. Sprinkle top with raspberries.
- Put all ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously.
Nutrition Facts for Salad (per serving): Calories – 413, Fat – 30.1g, Dietary Fiber – 5.6g, Protein – 25.9g, Vitamin A – 116%, Vitamin C – 49%, Calcium – 12%, Iron – 19%.
Nutrition Facts for Raspberry Vinaigrette (per serving): Calories – 321, Fat – 25.2g, Protein – 0.2g.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.