Enjoy this classic spinach salad with bacon crumbles and a sweet raspberry dressing.
Nutritional Highlights: Spinach is a veritable superfood filled with nutrients and antioxidants for your immune system, eyes, bones, heart, brain and skin.Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston CateringRecipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
- 8 cups baby spinach
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup almonds, lightly toasted and sliced
- ½ pint fresh raspberries
- ½ cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Put spinach in a bowl with bacon, green onions and almonds.
- Just before serving, add enough vinaigrette to coat the leaves and toss to mix. Sprinkle top with raspberries.
- Put all ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously.
Recipe From: Farm Flavor - www.farmflavor.com
FEATURED RECIPE COLLECTIONS