This take on the baked potato combines sour cream, cheese, scallions and butter into the mix, so these twice-baked potatoes are ready and loaded when they come out of the oven.Yield: 8 potato halves
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston
Recipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
Total Comments: 2
Post a Comment
- Adjust over rack to upper middle position, and heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake potatoes on foil-lined baking sheet until skin is crisp and deep brown and fork easily pierces flesh, about 1 hour.
- Transfer potatoes to wire rack and let sit until cool enough to handle, about 10 minutes.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Using a small dinner spoon, scoop flesh from each half into medium bowl, leaving a ¼-inch thickness of flesh in each skin. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, mash potato flesh with fork until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients, including salt and pepper to taste, until well-combined.
- Spoon mixture into skins, mounding slightly at the center, and return to oven.
- Broil until spotty brown and crisp on top, 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm.